Building community, one body at a time.
Our mission at Soja Community is to create a culture of health that enables persons of all ages, backgrounds, and fitness levels to lead healthier lives now and for future generations. Soja Community seeks to improve the physical and mental health of every age, including special underserved populations of children, seniors, and the disabled.
To achieve this mission, Soja Community offers:
- Scholarships for our Youth Martial Arts Program for families in need
- Courses in Self-Defense for Seniors, Teens, College students and other in-need communities
Help us to create a culture of healthy minds and bodies that spans generations. We accept donations of any amount, and you may sponsor one of our specific programs:
- One Youth Martial Arts class for a single Scholarship Student: $25
- One month of Youth Martial Arts classes for a Scholarship Student: $129
- One year of Youth Martial Arts classes for a Scholarship Student: $1499
- One Senior Self-Defense class (12 senior students): $99
Soja Community is a fully registered 501(c)3 recognized by the IRS and the State of California, legally separate from Soja Mind Body, LLC. Our tax identification number is 81-1140521.
Give to Soja Community via Paypal’s secure online payment system using the email firstname.lastname@example.org. If sponsoring one of our programs, please make a note in the description when you send your donation.
Questions? Call us at 510.848.3838
Donate by Check
Please make checks or money orders payable to Soja Community. Mail donations to our studio at 3015 San Pablo Avenue, Space A, Berkeley, CA 94702. If sponsoring a program, please add a note or write it on the check.